My First Meme!!!!!!

A great big huge thank you to Gay over at A Scientist in the Kitchen for tagging me for my first meme!

I owe an apology for taking so dirn long to get to it, but it came in my inbox while I was on Spring Break, and I didn't get to a computer for a whole week.

Anyhoo, here are my five lame things...

1. I have ridden in a Presidential motorcade.
2. In spite of my self proclaimed status as a foodie, I have an unexplainable love of velveeta cheese.
3. I HATE coconut.
4. I would love to travel, but really haven't done very much of it (unless you count moving 1700 miles from home).
5. I am phobic about recipes calling for yeast or requiring me to make a cake from scratch.

The rules of this Meme are as follows:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their Blogs.

For this meme, I am tagging:

Diane at 1700 Miles of Cooking,Jill at Great Cooks Community, Michael of Mel's Diner fame, ChichaJo at 80 Breakfasts and Candance at I Shot the Chef. I know all these people are busy, but I'd love to know more about them. I read their blogs regularly and love their recipes and stories.

I am downloading pics from Spring Break (I didn't take that many), so I'll post about the trip later today.

Comments

Popular Posts