We're Here! And already we're up for a challenge....

Ugh!  I HATE moving.  I despise it.  Especially in the hottest part of the summer.

We're finally all moved in.  Now we are surrounded by boxes.  My kitchen and pantry are almost set, and as soon as that's done, I will be able to function.

To further my attempt to become a better blogger, I've decided to participate in a little blogging event.  It's really a blog photography challenge, so I'll hopefully improve my skills along the way.  The event is being hosted by Sherry over at Oh So Lovely.

Each day, for the entire month of August, I will post a different picture.  I'm already a few days behind, so tonight I'm hoping to catch up.  This should help me keep up with my promise to post more often.

Here's my first post: a self portrait.





Comments

Popular Posts