Ribs!

My local grocery store had ribs on sale this morning. Plus I had a coupon for $2.00 off!  So tonight, we had ribs. 

I used my instant pot to cook them, then finished them in a 400 degree oven. 

Ribs:

1 rack St. Louis style ribs- I used pre-dry rubbed
1 can of beer- I used Apricot Blonde
1/2 cup of whiskey
1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 cup molasses
Bbq sauce- apply after cooking

Put everything but the ribs and beer in a mason jar and shake it up well. 

Put the ribs in the liner pot. Wind them around so they fit nicely. Pour the beer over the ribs. Then pour the whiskey over them. 

Put the liner in the instant pot, close the lid and cook on manual for 30 minutes.  When the timer goes off, preheat the oven to 400 degrees. When the oven has pre-heated, release the pressure.  

Put the ribs on a greased cookie sheet. Brush with Bbq sauce and cook 15 to 20 minutes. 


Comments

Popular Posts