Busy Busy Week

My gosh there are so many things to do this week.

I have been trying to deliver Christmas baskets in addition to preparing to fly home for the holidays.

I can't wait to get home, but I am REALLY dreading the whole airport deal. Last Christmas the Denver airport was a complete mess- I'm hoping history does not repeat itself. I've never flown during the holiday rush before. I hope I don't regret it. But until we come up with another method of travel, this is how it has to be.

The other challenge we face this week is eating everything that might rot while we are gone. This has created some unconventional dinners this week. Maybe this will teach me a lesson about leftover planning and refrigerator packing- but I doubt it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You better not get snowed in - that's all I have to say! We got the package yesterday - now we just need you guys here!
Heatherjb said…
Enjoy the sun while you can! I do miss it every once and while too. To answer your question Ryan's parents are in Denver. We would have planned a trip with Avery this spring, but it seems that another baby has snuck in under the fence. Yup #2 is due in August. So much for doctors knowing everything!

Popular Posts