Going Home


IMG_0756, originally uploaded by All Things Mimi.

I just returned from my first visit home in over a year.

It would be impossible to recount every detail of my visit (btw- next time I will take a laptop so I can post while I'm gone). The visit flew by and I had a great time.

Seeing my family and friends made this Christmas so very special. My mother shared her pound cake recipes with me and I made cookies with my sister. I breaded shrimp and roasted oysters with Diane and drank a few beers with Suz. I even got a chance to go to lunch with some former students.

There are only 2 things I would change about the trip. First- I would add a few more days so I could see everyone. I missed some very important and special people. Second- I would not indulge in the abundance of food so much right off the bat, so I wouldn't get sick and lose a day and a half of my trip.

I will try to pick one photo from each day of the trip so I can at least outline some of my memories.

Comments

Popular Posts