A Much Needed Boost

You know what I love about food blogging? I love coming home from a very stressful day at school, and being surprised by who has left me a message, or looking at how many people have visited my page that day.

Today, for instance, was very stressful. But I checked my email when I got home from school, and found that Matthew Locricchio, the author of "The Cooking of Greece," had read the post I wrote this past weekend about his book and emailed me to thank me for choosing it. How cool is that? And what a nice person to take time from his busy day to thank me, a complete nobody, for cooking out of his wonderful book.

These kind of things are what keep me going. If I could do this full time- I would jump at the chance. But for now, it will have to be my favorite part of the day, and my stress release!

Comments

Anonymous said…
You're such a blogstar!
Di
Mimi said…
HeeHee... who knew it was going to be this much fun!

Now if I could only make it pay the bills...

Popular Posts