Dinner with Friends

I try to keep in touch with a group of students I started teaching at Bethesda Day School way back when they were 7th graders. I taught them through their 8th grade year, and then again their 10th grade year. I moved to Colorado during the middle of their 10th grade year, but whenever I come home, we always get together for Mexican food at the Jalapeno's in Sandfly.

Here are a couple of pics from our dinner. Conversations really haven't changed much since they were in middle school... :)

William and Jeff:



Jason:



The only one missing was Alan. I went to dinner with his family the next night. As soon as I find those pics, I'll post them.

It's great to see how the guys are growing up. I can't believe they will be Seniors this coming year. I will most definitely be flying home to witness them walking across the stage!!!

Comments

Popular Posts