Busy Busy Busy!!

It's a busy time of the year around the Allen household. Devin and I are inundated with work, as school is kicking things into high gear, heading into testing season.
I have several outstanding knitting projects going: a hat, a scarf/hat set and a set of placemats. I did actually finish my garbage shawl project.
I also took my friend Jill up on an offer to do a guest post on my blog. Jill is the very talented author of the Simple Daily Recipes blog. When she offered to do a post for me, I thought I would put forth a challenge. I have always wanted to love fennel, but due to its licorice-like flavor, have not found the right preparation for me. I challenged Jill to write a recipe that would make me love fennel. And she might have done it! I will post her recipe later today, after I edit my way through the mountain of personification poems I have sitting on the kitchen table.
Until then, I hope you are having a groovy Sunday afternoon and I'll check back in with you later.....

Comments

Sammie said…
Looking forward to the recipe! It sounds like you are keeping super busy with work and knitting.

Popular Posts