Pictures in Blog Posts

I read a lot of blogs.  Seriously.  A lot.

And I enjoy looking at pictures, just like everyone else.

But I also write a blog.  And even though it's become much easier to upload pictures than it used to be, it's still a pain in the butt.  I would love to post step by step pics of everything I cook on this blog, but frankly, I gots a day job, and sometimes (ok- most of the time) just writing the post is a minor miracle.  If you don't know me well, and you think I have no command at all of the Queen's English, I really do.  I'm a Literacy teacher, for crying out loud.  Sometimes I use bad grammar on purpose.  Cuz I'm a rebel.  But I digress....

My goal is to post a pic of the end result of the dishes I cook, but most of the time, if I didn't post because I didn't have a pic...I'd never post!

So- I'm trying to get better about my New Year's Resolution to post on the blog at least once a week.  Maybe getting my picture confession off my chest will help me be better at it!

Comments

Popular Posts