Buffalo Chicken Dip- or- Using your Co-Workers as Guinea Pigs!

I love having people over.  I'm not sure from whom in my family I inherited this trait, but I got it big time.  My husband is not so thrilled with company.  I think it's because he's a neat freak, and he feels like the house has to be spotless if people are coming over.  I am the exact opposite- I feel like people are coming over to have fun and hang out- not give my furniture the white glove treatment.

Anyhoo- I am having the grade level team leaders from my school over tomorrow afternoon for our kick off meeting.  I hosted all our meetings last year, and I love it.  We hang out on the patio and I get to try out all kinds of new appetizer recipes on them.  It's a win-win.  They get a comfy place to meet away from school, and I get to cook new stuff AND get immediate feedback.

The menu for tomorrow's meeting is:  veggie chips with herbed yogurt dip, cheese plate (this time around we're having Brie and a smoked cheddar), fruit, mixed nuts, gorgonzola/brie chips (sinful and very easy!) and the dip pictured above- Buffalo Chicken Dip.  Here's the link to the recipe.  I have tried other versions of this, but seriously, this one is drop dead simple.  You can put it together and throw it in a crock pot, or you can do what I did- bake it in a casserole dish.  I put it together this afternoon, and I'll put it in the oven right before the meeting starts.  I think it will be best when served steaming hot!  I will provide carrot sticks and tortilla chips for dipping.  Here's a parting close up of the deliciousness!

Comments

Popular Posts