The Plan...

Here's the plan for Thanksgiving this year.  I'm really excited, because this is the first Thanksgiving I've ever hosted in my own house!  And it only took 46 years...

It may be a bit ambitious, but I'm planning to put as much together before hand as I can, so Thursday will be dedicated to the turkey and baking things off.

To be honest, I don't really have a recipe for what I want to do with the turkey.  I want to butterfly it and stuff it with fruit and veggies and bread, then make it into a roulade.  I saw it on TV the other day.  How hard can it be?

I suppose the worst that can happen is that 5 people don't get turkey, but fill up on the other 75 things on the menu.

No matter what happens, it will be an interesting day.  And hopefully, it will be the first of many holiday gatherings at our table!

Comments

Popular Posts