What A Lovely Sunday...

Today has been a good day.

We had a nice long, leisurely breakfast of eggs and homemade bread/toast and canteloupe, then Dev set about making a batch of yogurt for me.

I set my sights on the spare bedroom, which has become a pile of little messes I've created steadily over the last several months. I spent my morning going through old files and gathering bank statements and updating my resume and "I Love Me" book so I can apply for a teaching license in Colorado.

I managed to whip up a batch of curry chicken salad to take to the park for supper. On Sunday evenings the city of Alamosa presents free concerts in Cole Park. We took the chicken salad, some cheese, cashews and some chocolate covered raisins. I'd say it was a pretty decent picnicky kinda dinner.

I will write a separate post on the chicken salad. I loosely based it on a recipe I found in Emeril's "Potluck" cookbook.

Now I am baking a batch of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and getting ready to snuggle on the couch with my sweetie!!

Comments

TayDenise said…
free concerts.
THOSE ARE THE BEST:)

hehe:)), you are your baking/cooking skills i swear it runs in the family

Popular Posts