Wahooooooo!! Dev's Buying The Cow....



Devin popped the question last night! We had already talked about getting married, of course, but I hadn't expected a ring, much less a proposal, at this point.

He is such a romantical person. He actually wrote his proposal out, so I get to keep it forever and ever.

I feel like a moron because I keep staring at my ring finger in disbelief. It's been a long time since I wore a ring on that finger and it still seems strange.



We aren't sure when the actual ceremony will take place, but rest assured you will be the first to know (well, after my Mom and Dad, and Diane and Lizard and Mel and Cheri...but you know what I mean!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am so happy for you guys; you are both blessed to have found each other at the right time in life! Can't wait to hear more about the proposal! Di
Anonymous said…
Well it's about time. That living is sin is fun of course,sorry, can't think of anything else to follow that. Rick G

Popular Posts