Mental Housekeeping...

I really think everyone needs a day, now and then, to clean the cobwebs out of the corners of their brains. I'm going to do that today, since we're having a blizzard here in Rifle, and we can't really do anything else. Ok- well I could be lesson planning, but I'm putting that off for tonight and tomorrow.

I have many mental housekeeping tasks that need my attention. I need to blog our Spring Break trip to Denver (so much fun!). I need to blog the dried tomatoes currently festering away in my oven. I need to blog the home made stock simmering on my stove... You get the idea.

So, get ready for some blog spewing.

Comments

Carrie said…
I'm so glad you had a great week in Denver and even more glad that you blogged all about it! I totally agree with the need to clean out our heads and I'm glad that blogging does the trick for you :)

I'm excited to hear more about your plans for the garden. The worms look great :) Are the bulbs starting to poke shoots up in the front yard?

Popular Posts