Pantry Purge Series #1- Breakfast

After making the big announcement that I'd be eating out of my pantry and freezer yesterday, I think posted from the restaurant Will and I went to last night.  Oops.  I pointed out to my commenters that I had taken Will out for his birthday, so it shouldn't count.  :)
So I began the project in earnest this morning.  When contemplating the options for breakfast, I decided to fit in as many little bottles and jars of stuff as I could.

Breakfast was to be scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, and cantaloupe.  Additionally, I always have a cup of hot tea.


So the granulated coconut nectar was the sweetener in my cup of English Breakfast Tea this morning. The Sir Kensington's Avocado Mayonnaise went on my fried egg sandwich (which gets bonus points because I also incorporated a hamburger bun from the freezer.

All in all, I feel it was a successful first venture.  Now I'm pondering lunch strategies...

Comments

Popular Posts