I Love Making New Blog Friends!!!



I checked my comments this morning and received quite a surprise! My new friend Illatharasi had given me a lovely blogging award! You should go check her blog out here....

She gave me the "Good Chat Blog Award." I really appreciate things like this because they come from fellow bloggers. It's nice to be recognized by your peers.

And to maintain the spirit of giving, I'm going to bestow this blog award to 2 friends of mine....

Diane at 1700 Miles of Cooking
and
Jill at Simple Daily Recipes

Diane has been a friend for years, and Jill is a new friend. They are both amazing women, and deserve as much recognition as they can get. So they are my picks for the "Good Chat Blog Award."

Comments

Illatharasi said…
Congratulations Mimi!!!
You deserve one!!!
THANK YOU MIMI! (((BIG HUG)))

(imagining diamond loaded tiara being placed on my head, bouquet of flowers in my arm...waving hands over my eyes so my mascara doesn't run...)

If you could see how I REALLY look right now... in my paint clothes, no make-up, paint in my hair...

I needed this pick me up! Thank you, seriously. You have made my day! And I'm glad we have gotten to know each other, you're a very cool person and I like your style.

MIMI ROCKS!

Popular Posts