The Lascivious Bitties

That's my book club, or at least that's what we used to call ourselves. I think since I moved, the name has changed.

If any of you ladies read this and want to remind me of the new name, please leave a comment!

Anyhoo- We had a special meeting of book club because I came home for the summer. I'm so glad we got together. It was just like old times- lots of wine, lots of food and lots of laughs. There was very little talk of books, but much talk of Krista's recent wedding, overseas trips, medical traumas and kiddie stories.

I love this group of ladies, and I am so glad they still consider me part of the group. Here are some pics I took between mouthfuls of food and bursts of laughter.



Comments

Anonymous said…
IPG's - that's what David named us - Intellectual Party Girls I believe. Di
Mimi said…
That's it! I couldn't remember!
Thanks!

Popular Posts