Thai Chicken Pizza

Saturday night dinner. Hmmmm.
I had already tackled fennel soup and I wasn't feeling very productive. As I have many times in the past, I turned to food blogs for inspiration, and I found it. One of my favorite blogs is the King Arthur baking blog. They posted a recipe for homemade Thai Chicken Pizza. I didn't have any peanut sauce on hand, so I googled it and frankensteined together a batch using peanut butter, soy sauce, garlic, rice wine vinegar and some hot water. I used my usual crust recipe and topped it with the sauce, marinated cooked chicken breast (fish sauce, lemon juice and sriracha sauce), chopped scallions and mozzarella cheese.
It turned out delicious! Plus, I have sauce leftover for noodles one night this week.
Unfortunately, I didn't take pics, but I will next time!

Comments

Diane said…
I have a really easy peanut sauce recipe - 1 can coconut milk - 3/4 cup of peanut butter and then season with red pepper - heat until it all infuses - easy as pie.
Diane said…
I have a really easy peanut sauce recipe - 1 can coconut milk - 3/4 cup of peanut butter and then season with red pepper - heat until it all infuses - easy as pie.

Popular Posts