We have a furry child!!!



This gorgeous guy is ours!! Last week we adopted Bear from the Rifle Animal Shelter. I can't say enough about the wonderful people who work there. They are truly dedicated to making life better for all the animals under their care.

Bear is a 2 year old black lab/New Foundland mix. At first he was quiet and shy, but now he has come out of his shell! He came to us house trained and crate trained. However...he does not walk on a leash well. Dev is working with him constantly and I'm sure he'll get the hang of it soon.

I'm sure there will be numerous future posts about Bear's exploits. Right now he's napping at our feet while we work on lesson plans and check email. I'm sure he'd rather be somewhere riding around or playing in some water. But then again, so would we!

Comments

Gay said…
He's quite handsome! I have a 9-month old black lab myself and she's a joy joy to be with. She's keeping me busy away from the kitchen. Her name is Pasta, really adorable.

Popular Posts