Pumpkin Spice Muffins

Somehow I have managed to amass 5 or 6 cans of pumpkin puree in my pantry.  Perhaps I thought a global pumpkin shortage was threatening last year?  I don't know.  Anyway- now that it's fall, I'm well armed to venture into the world of pumpkin baked goods.
I decided to use a can of the pumpkin to make these pumpkin spice muffins. They just came out of the oven and they smell amazing!






Up next- the cream cheese frosting- oh yeah!

So now they're all frosted and happy.

I think this recipe is a keeper; the muffins are really moist but not overly sweet.

The true test will be whether or not my 8th graders will eat them.  I will let you know!

Here are some shots of them after they received their crowns of homemade cream cheese frosting...

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow, those look delicious!

Popular Posts