Summer!!!!!!!

School is finally out and summer is here!

Dev and I will be busy the first few weeks, going to job interviews, visiting schools and such.

My friend Diane is flying in from GA to stay for a week, so I'm REALLY excited about that!

And while she's here, Dev and I are finally going to tie the knot. We have decided to get married some time around June 17th. I'll fill you in on the details later...

We leave later today for an interview in Lake City, CO. After the interview, we're headed to Montrose to spend about a week visiting with his parents and looking at schools in the Grand Junction area. Should be a pleasant trip.

I'm not sure how often I'll be able to post, if at all. But when I get back, I'll put up some pics and tell you what happened!

Comments

TayDenise said…
i wrote just for you.:]
and i cant wait that yall are getting
married is getting EXCITINg.
:]

Popular Posts