We Lived Through Graduation!!!!



Yes, he's finally done it. Devin is the holder of an actual college degree! Doesn't he look handsome in this pic?? Try not to see the partial black eye and busted nose from his passing out while he had the stomach flu. Oh, and did I mention he gave that stomach flu to me just in time for his whole family to arrive at our apartment?? It was a long 3 days, folks.

But at least everyone ate well (except me, but I'm making up for that now, thanks).

I posted some photos from the weekend on my flickr page. So go have a look.

I'll post more later. This was my second day back to school after a 4 day bout with a really nasty stomach flu. People keep asking me if it was swine flu. I don't really know, but I would call it more like the "liquify everything and make it leave your body at very high velocities" flu. Oh, and just in case you were wondering, after 4 days of eating nothing but chicken broth and noodles, when you finally feel like eating real food again, hot wings isn't a good choice. Just trust me on this.

Comments

Diane said…
Sorry you have both had the flu! I have had some nasty crud myself - though luckily for me I could eat - just a wicked sore throat which is back by the way (grr) and lots of goo.
Tee said…
Congratulations, Dev!

Popular Posts