Baked Oatmeal

This stuff is amazing!  Most people who know me, know I really don't like oatmeal.  My preferred delivery platform for it is cookies.  Unfortunately for me, my husband loves it.  I make it for him every weekday morning.  Then I make something different for me.

When I saw this recipe, I got excited.  I was hopeful that this might be the magic recipe that makes oatmeal palatable to me.

I was right!  This is so good, and it is pretty flexible, as well.  You could add anything to it that you normally throw in your bowl of morning oatmeal.

The recipe is here.  It's from a blog called "Food Pusher."  I love this blog.  When I read it, I always come away hungry.  I've made several recipes from here, and they've all been very successful.

So, now all I have to do is figure out a way to replace the oil in this recipe with something slightly more healthy.  Coconut oil, perhaps?  When I figure something out that doesn't compromise the quality of the recipe, I'll post it.

In the meantime, I will finish the batch I made this morning.

Comments

Popular Posts