Radish and Cucumber Salsa

I don't like radishes. At all. 

A week or so ago I got my box from Hello Fresh, and one of the meals had radish salsa as a side.  I made it the way the recipe said and it actually wasn't bad.  I liked it.

Fast forward to this week.  I was at the store seeing what was left after everyone was done hoarding, and I saw some radishes.  Apparently, radishes aren't on anyone's disaster grocery list.  Remembering the salsa, I decided to buy some and make my version.

Here's what you need to make about 2 servings:
1 tomato, seeded and diced
2 small radishes, diced small
1/2 cucumber, diced
1/2 small red onion, finely diced
juice from one lime
olive oil
s/p

Basically, mix all the veggies together, then add the lime juice, a drizzle of olive oil, and salt and pepper.  Serve with pita or tortilla chips.

Comments

Popular Posts