What I Do When I'm Not Sleeping...

Well, on this particular evening while I'm not sleeping I'm geeking out. I did a complete overhaul on my blog. I changed the template, color scheme- the whole enchilada. I even added a hidden counter so I can see how many people don't read this stuff.
I got an email from my friend Diane today, proposing a new blog project. She would like to launch a tag-team type food blog. We are both amateur foodies, and we've spent many long summer days cooking up some not so shabby food. Now that we are 2,000 miles apart, the only way we can still cook together is over the wonderful world wide web.
I think we should do it. It's in very preliminary stages right now- we haven't got a title, much less an actual game plan. Not that those kind of things have stopped us in the past. If it happens, I'll be sure to link it here. I've been thinking of trying to install a blog roll anyway. I have several friends with great blogs and I'd like to link them to mine.
I'll let you know what happens....

Comments

Popular Posts