Soup and Sandwiches for Dinner!



Tonight I decided to take my panini press for a spin. I hadn't done that in a while. I knew we were having the cheesy brat soup for dinner, so I figured grilled cheese sandwiches would be a good combination.

Dev just wanted gouda cheese in his sandwich. I was in the mood for something a little more...complicated.

I took a slice of Dev's homemade bread and put 4 slices of brie on it. Then I laid a few pieces of thinly sliced deli turkey on the brie. Next, I piled on some radish sprouts and 2 pieces of bacon. I slathered the other piece of bread with a thin coat of sour cherry preserves. One more piece of brie finished off the sandwich. I slathered both outsides with butter, and fired up the panini press.

I think the picture pretty much sums up how good this sandwich was.

Comments

Popular Posts