Cavalcade of Fun- Prelude


Today was a travel day for me. I hate flying. I don't think hate is a strong enough word for how I feel about flying. 

Nevertheless, I was fortunate that all 3 of my flights were on time. I really expected to be stranded in some airport for hours. 

During my middle flight, I was trapped between 2 very large people. I'm not small by any means, but these people dwarved me. I had no armrest, no place to put my arms or hands.  It was the longest 2 hours of my life. Did I mention neither of them spoke English very well, and neither had bathed recently?  That made things better.

The only bright spot was finishing the second Harry Potter book. I set a goal to read them all this summer. So far- so good.

Now it's late, I'm lying in the bed at my childhood home, looking forward to chicken biscuits in the morning.  

This makes it all worthwhile! :)

Comments

Popular Posts