Busy, Productive Days

Today was a very busy day. Our office manager is on vacation, so even though we have someone coming in to answer the phones, it still means I'm busier than usual.

I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday! I probably won't escape early like I usually do on Fridays (because the deadline for parade entries is tomorrow at 5pm, and I'm expecting a steady stream of them right up until then). But I have a very pleasant weekend planned, so I don't mind.

REI called today and our tent will be arriving much earlier than planned. Yay!

Saturday we are going to a farewell firepit party at Tonya and Shane's. Looking forward to the social opportunity, but I know it will be kinda hard for Tonya. My plan is to drive her crazy and be on her doorstep constantly after she moves in town. She won't have time to miss her other place!

I made a yummie dinner tonight- Greek Orzo Shrimp Salad. I forgot to take pics, but it sure was beautiful and tasted great. Maybe I'll whip up another batch to take to the party Saturday. Hmmmmm.

Comments

Anonymous said…
My doorstep is your doorstep!

Popular Posts