New Sandals!!!

I just bought a pair of new sandals.

I love them. Just wearing them makes me feel more outdoorsy. I got to wear them this weekend for the first time.

I think the thing I like most about them is that they don't have a strap that runs between my big toe and my next toe. Most womens' sandals have that. I'm not sure why designers think women want that. Most guys' sandals don't have that. I think it's a conspiracy to keep women uncomfortable.

Anyway, I'm not uncomfortable anymore because of my new sandals. As a result of this purchase, I have retired my black flip flops. This is kind of sad, because as my close friends know, my black flip flops are the first and surest sign of the arrival of summer. But now it will be easier for me to sneak up on people, cuz I don't flap in my new sandals. So watch out!

Comments

michelle said…
Yay for new shoes! ;)
Anonymous said…
You know - I always approve of new shoes :)

Popular Posts