Endings and New Beginnings!!!

Rural Philanthropy Days is over. It was a ton of work, but it was so worth it.

Now I can begin to enjoy my new job and reap some of the benefits of a much simpler schedule. I still have things to do to wrap up RPD, but nothing like the pressure I've been under for the last month.

Devin's birthday has come and gone, and I feel guilty because I didn't make as big a deal of it as I wanted to. His parents came to visit, so that was good, but I had planned to celebrate more. I just kept getting RPD calls (because the event began Sunday). I did manage to get his gift ordered, and it even came before his birthday! I bought him a Cuisinart coffee maker.

I am looking forward to having more time to blog and take pictures. I am considering upgrading cameras, but don't want to spend the money. My friend Tonya has offered her camera while I try to make up my mind. She is upgrading as well, and her old camera is way better than what I have now. Whichever way it goes, hopefully I will be writing and posting more often.

I have to go now. I have a weekend post to do for the food blog...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Can't wait to have you back!

Popular Posts