PayDay!!!!!!

Today was my first official payday at my new job. I ran down to my mailbox and found my paystub sitting there, smiling at me. About 30 minutes later, there is an announcement over the loudspeaker....something about some problems with direct deposit...funds won't actually be available until tomorrow...
It was a good thing I wasn't flat broke!
Monday is the beginning of October...AND my insurance goes into effect....YAY!!!! I haven't had insurance since I left GA. It will be nice not to have to panic everytime I feel sick. Luckily, I haven't been sick much lately.
I bought my plane tickets to fly home for Christmas. Flying during the holidays is ridiculously expensive. I could have put a downpayment on a car for what I paid for those tickets. Oh well, it will be worth it to go home and see my family and friends. BUT- I'll be broke!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I've spent just about my entire savings (which shows how good I am at saving...) on the paper, so we can be broke together.
Anonymous said…
I can't wait for Christmas now!! I'm anxious to see you guys :) YAAAAYYYYY
Anonymous said…
I have been broke for nearly 3 years - its a lifestyle :)
brooks1986 said…
Hi Mimi,
I came across your blog while reading Tonya's...my son, Jamie, is in Mrs. Rodriguez' AM class and he speaks fondly of Miss Mimi. Looking forward to meeting you in person one of these days.

Julie Brooks

Popular Posts