The A-Z of Me!

I just found this cute little survey on Oh So Lovely, a blog I read often.  I thought I'd answer the questions and post them here.  I will even go so far as to copy her and say if you post answers to these questions, link me to them in the comments so I can check them out!

A.  Age:  42
B.  Bed Size:  Full
C.  Chore that you hate:  Cleaning the Bathroom!
D. Dogs:  I have one big dog named Bear
E.  Essential start to your day:  Something just short of an atomic explosion- I'm not a morning person!
F.  Favorite color:  Garnet
G. Gold or Silver:  Silver
H.  Height:  5'4"
I.    Instruments you play:  Piano
J.  Job Title:  8th grade Literacy teacher, but I sometimes wish it was full time blogger!
K.  Kids:  Did I mention we have a big dog?
L.  Live:  Colorado
M.  Mother's name:  Louise
N.  Nicknames:  Gertie (given to me by my Daddy) Mimi is actually a nickname- my real name is Mary
O.  Overnight hospital stays:  None!
P.  Pet Peeves:  Seriously?  I'm a teacher...I have thousands
Q.  Quote from a movie:  "It's not the years honey, it's the mileage."- Indiana Jones, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"
R.  Right or left handed:  Left!
S.  Siblings:  one younger sister, Cindy (only by 18 months), one older half brother, Bobby and an older half sister, Sherry
T.  Time you wake up:  6am under extreme duress- by myself...8am
U.  Underwear:  Please!
V.  Vegetable you hate:  tie between beets and fennel
W.  What makes you run late:  laziness and procrastination?
X.  X-rays:  teeth, kidneys and chest
Y.  Yummy food you make:  pizza, roasted tomato pasta, macaroni and cheese...
Z.  Zoo animal:  Monkeys!

Comments

Mrs. Miller said…
Hey Mimi -
I liked the A-Z thing. Thanks for sharing. :-D
http://themtnmillers.blogspot.com/2011/09/z-migraine-distraction.html
- B

Popular Posts