We Have a Grill!

Very blurry dinner
We finally bit the bullet and purchased a grill.  After several months of research, Dev decided on a CharBroil Red.  The flames don't actually touch the food.  It has some kind of cast iron shield that conducts the heat, but doesn't allow flare ups.
Anyhoo- alls I know is that it has made some good food for us lately.
First, I threw some ordinary quesadillas on.  They came out slightly charred, crispy and delicious!  The next test was pizza.  Again, the crust was nicely charred and crispy.
Tonight I marinated some mahi in a soy, olive oil mixture and put it on.  It turned out really well.  I rounded the meal out with some zucchini fritters and grilled onions and mushrooms.  I only took one picture, and it was pretty awful.  That's what happens when you try to take a picture of your plate while you're walking out the door with it!

Comments

Popular Posts