Has It Really Been This Long??

I can not believe how long it's been since I wrote a blog post.

Things have been a blur since I got back from Georgia. We have been camping twice, and now it's almost time to go back to school...

Devin and I just got back from a short camping trip to Leadville, CO. When we chose this last weekend to go, we did not realize there was a HUGE mountain bike race going on there, and all the campsites within about 20 miles were filled. We ended up camping in a little roadside campground a little over 20 miles north of Leadville. Oh, and it rained on us the whole time. Just my luck- EVERYTIME I go tent camping, it rains.

The week before that, we went camping for a week with Dev's parents on Grand Mesa near Cedaredge, CO. It was a beautiful week- no rain at all (of course we were camping in an RV, so my tent/rain record still stands). We did quite a bit of fishing and ATV riding.

I have pics of all these adventures up on my flickr page. You can find it using the name of my blog (I'm too lazy to link to it right now- maybe tomorrow).

I'll leave you with a pic Dev took in a shop in Leadville. This goes to show that the right accessory can liven up any outfit (or lack of sleep)....

Comments

Anonymous said…
If you weren't invaded by ants - its a step in the right direction :) DR

Popular Posts