Rainy Evenings

It's raining here right now, and instead of looking out the window, I decided to post a little something to my blog.

We have had MAJOR computer issues around here (a laptop that fell off a table and won't operate any longer) so we had to buy a new computer.

I'm happy to say the new desktop is up and running, and I'm still getting used to Vista.

School is keeping me crazy busy, so posts have been few and far between.

I've been cooking up a storm, but have been in such a rush, I haven't taken any pics. I will get back to normal, though- I promise.

Dev cooked tonight. He made a pork loin in the crock pot with some yummie mustard-cranberry gravy stuff. We also had wild rice and steamed snow peas.

Tomorrow night I will make smothered chicken burritos. I will try to slow down enough to take a pic and blog the recipe. I am using some leftover chicken/pinto bean filling I made a while back and put in the freezer.

I'm not sure what our plans are for our day off tomorrow. I wouldn't mind staying around the house. I am still working on my mammoth summer project- putting all my recipes on the computer. This has turned out to be a project of biblical proportions- really. I have thousands of recipes written on everything from envelopes to napkins, to receipts from the grocery store. And they are all in little boxes and binders everywhere. Going through them to see what I want to keep took forever, before I even began word processing them. Ugh.

I'm off to the living room to slog away at a few more recipes before I fall asleep.

Happy Labor Day everyone!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Argh! Sorry about the computer. That sucks, but at least the solution has been found. We'll be getting a lot of rain here soon with Hannah bearing down on us. Miss you guys! Di

Popular Posts