Binging, Changing Weather, and Other Things In My World



This is what the sky looked like Monday night on the way home from the grocery store. I swear, since I moved out here I've seen some of the wickedest looking clouds...

So I feel really gross right now because I just binged on potato chips. I usually don't let myself do that, but for some reason I could stop myself this evening. Why do I do this?? Now I feel all bloaty and fat and gross.

I think Fall is officially over around here. Wednesday on playground duty it snowed on us, and tonight our low is supposed to be 11. This morning when I left for my library conference it was 5.

Comments

TayDenise said…
aww poor aunt mimi:[
move HOME!!!.
:]
anywayss.
guess what
IM 14!!:]
Anonymous said…
Whaa! That's nasty - cool clouds though. Hang in there - it'll be warm again in 9 months! Di

Popular Posts