Cavalcade of Fun 2021... Day 1

 

This screenshot sums up my Monday.  In a perfect world, I would have left Vail at 10:35am and landed happily in Savannah at 6pm.  I do not live in a perfect world.  I left Vail around noon and landed in Dallas thinking I had missed my connection.  When I arrived in Dallas, I found out my connection had been delayed (yay!)- but not so yay after being delayed 3 more times.  I landed in Savannah at 9:00 and didn't walk in the door of my mom's house until almost 11:00pm.  At least I was home!!!!

This morning I asked my mother for her wifi password.  She very politely told me she had no idea.  I asked her who her internet provider was.  Still no idea.  Fast forward 7 hours, one visit to Xfinity and 3 phone calls- and we now have a new router and I am connected to the internet!  

I didn't take any pretty pictures of my surroundings (most of the time I was just trying to control my blood pressure through deep breathing).  I did, however, take pictures of my food.  So here are the first 2 food pics of the trip...

My momma's boiled peanuts.

Zaxby's Chicken Sandwich





Comments

Popular Posts