Fixin' Stuff

You know...

I've lived here for nearly a year. You would think my body would be adjusted to the dry climate by now. Apparently, it isn't.

I have so many issues going on right now, I've decided to tackle one a week until I look human again.

This week is skin week. I look like a 16 year old the night before the prom. My complexion looks horrible. I realize that stress plays a large role in this, as well as my diet, but I'm taking steps to rectify the situation.

Firstly, I'm drinking more water than I ever have. Secondly, I'm trying to get more sleep (those that know me will realize this probably won't happen). Thirdly, well...I can't think of a third thing- but if anyone has any suggestions, I'm wide open.

Next week- Hair 101.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Water is a great start (62oz a day)! As for the skin, we should send you our humidifier - God knows, we don't need it here! It felt dry today and it was somewhere around 70% humidity! Good luck!

Popular Posts