Halloween Party Favors


DSC00853, originally uploaded by All Things Mimi.

My morning class has their Halloween Party tomorrow, because they will not have school on Halloween Day. So- I sat down tonight to make some Nutter Butter Snakes to take to the party. They turned out pretty cute.
I am now working on my costume. I am going as a ghost. I purchased a $2.50 white twin sheet from Walmart and am presently trying to figure out how to cut the eye holes in such a way that I can still see to walk.
Tomorrow should be fairly interesting.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You could steal Carolyn's idea -she's going as Charlie Brown - cut lots of holes in the sheet and carry a bag of rocks - of course - the kids may not get the reference....still, cute idea. Have fun!
Kelly said…
These are most EXCELLENT! Love them!

Popular Posts