New Reader

I got an email from a new reader last night. Apparently, the mom of the one of the students in my morning class reads Tonya's blog, and found the link to my blog there.

So- WELCOME JAMIE'S MOM! He's a great kid and we have a lot of fun learning new kindergarten stuff together!

Please don't be offended when I refer to kids as "little crappers." Really- it's a term of endearment... :)

Also, welcome to my little corner of the universe. If you are interested in cooking- check out my other cooking blog here.

Comments

brooks1986 said…
Thanks Mimi!
We had a great time this morning at the Halloween party. I think Jamie & Parker are still going on their sugar buzz.

~Julie (AKA Jamie's mom)

BTW-no offense taken with the "little crappers" comments...I think it's funny!

Popular Posts