Snowy Day

I'm sitting in the bedroom, staring out the window. It has been snowing on and off all morning. Nothing is sticking, but it's still neat to see the first snowfall of the season.

Dev has gone to the library to do some work on a paper he has due sometime this week, so I have the apartment to myself. I am taking the opportunity to do some organizing.

Rural Philanthropy Days is over (for the most part), and now I'm trying to gather up all the stuff I accumulated during this process to archive what is necessary and throw out the rest.

I am not, by nature, an organized person. So this is not going smoothly. I will give myself another hour of torture then go do something I like doing, like reading blogs or blogging about all the cooking I've done this weekend.

My thoughts are also preoccupied with my friend Angela and her family. Her brother was seriously injured in an accident over the weekend, and she can't get home to be with him. I know this feeling (at least as far as being separated from your family) and it sucks. I sincerely hope everything works out and I hope somehow Angela finds a way to either get there, or she can maintain enough communication to make her feel like she's in the loop.

Maybe I'll get another post in late this afternoon. And maybe there might be some snow accumulation I can take pics of and pass on!

Happy Winter everyone!

Comments

Anonymous said…
We are still in shorts here - enjoy the snow!
Anonymous said…
The first snowfall is beautiful...enjoy :)
Anonymous said…
Thank you, friend... I tried to delight in our snow this past Sunday, but it was too hard.

Popular Posts