Italian Chicken Soup- or The Pioneer Woman Strikes Again!

This is some seriously good soup.  I mean really seriously good.  Like I'm so glad I had left overs to freeze so we can eat this again next week!

I have been a regular reader of the blog "The Pioneer Woman" for years.  I rarely ever watch her Food Network show, but I love the blog.

Recently, she did a post of her 10 favorite soup recipes.  This was one of them.

The recipe as it is written is fairly involved.  It took the better part of an afternoon.  I'm glad I did it the long way, though.  It was well worth the time.  However, you could use boxed chicken stock and the meat from a rotisserie chicken and probably get almost the same results.

Here's the link to the recipe.  Please follow the link and make this soup.  Here's one more glance at it simmering away in my soup pot....

This might just be my favorite soup.  At least until I try the other 9 recipes on her list!

Comments

Popular Posts