Disgust

That's the only word I can think of to describe how I feel.

When I was younger, it seemed I had endless amounts of will power. I walked 3 miles a day after school and managed to understand and stick to reasonable portion sizes. Those days are gone.

In spite of my knowledge of cooking- and my militarism about food sourcing- I still manage to eat crap on a daily basis and talk myself out of most forms of exercise.

Maybe if I share what I eat daily on my blog, I will be shamed into making better choices. Lunch is my weakest time of day. I am usually hungry and aggravated. This is a perfect storm for an emotional eater like me.

Here's my first eating diary entry!

Breakfast- a juice glass of chocolate milk and a snicker doodle brownie ( in my defense it as made with unbleached organic flour!)

Lunch- beef taco salad from Taco Bell

Dinner- Tom Kha chicken soup and Tofu Pad Thai from Chang in Glenwood Springs. I shared green tea ice cream with Dev for dessert.

Comments

Popular Posts