Buffalo Chicken Sliders



This was dinner night before last. I got the idea in Rachael Ray's magazine. It was really good, and could be used with almost any kind of meat.

The process was fairly straight forward. I used some chicago steak seasoning on some boneless/skinless chicken thighs and threw them on the grill. When they were done, I tossed them with some hot sauce mixed with melted butter. I covered them with foil and let them rest while I mixed up the blue cheese sauce. It was sour cream, crumbled gorganzola, chopped chives and lime juice.

I served the buffalo chicken pieces open faced on a focaccia roll. I basted the roll with the hot sauce mixture, then put some fresh spinach on it, topped it with a piece of chicken and some of the blue cheese sauce. As a veggie side, I grilled some corn on the cob, brushed it with mayo and lime juice, and rolled it in crumbled feta. I also sauteed some fresh spinach with bacon and shallots.

It was a tasty meal, but next time instead of focaccia rolls, I'll buy dinner rolls or potato rolls. The focaccia was just too much bread.

Comments

Popular Posts