Midnight Train to GA- Day 4

WE MADE IT HOME ALIVE!!!! YAY!!!!!

I am presently sitting in the Barnes and Noble at the mall in my hometown. The parenthood aren't quite in the 21st century yet, so we have no wifi there. All future postings will have to happen here or at Di's house (although she's in the process of moving, so even that's not a sure bet).

I'll post pics later, but the last day of driving was long. And we drove in and out of what I think was the same rainstorm all day. We got lost looking for a restaurant in Brunswick, GA.

And to answer Tammy's question about the Cosmo Quiz, I decided for the sake of marital bliss not to inflict that on Dev- yet. I'm saving that for the drive back... :)

Right now I'm focusing on the culinary adventures we shall have here in the smorgasbord of the South. I am contemplating middle eastern food for lunch, or maybe the cheese plate downtown at Galleria Espresso???? So many choices, so many calories, so little time!

Well, for now I must sign off. I need to go find Dev. He's probably passed out in the gardening section...or the magazines...or he's salivating at the Starbucks (mom and dad gave up caffeine a while ago and no longer make coffee- I know- cruel and unusual punishment, you're thinking). I'm sure he's over there somewhere thinking how lucky he is to have married me- NOT. I've drug him kicking and screaming to the hottest place on earth where there's no wifi or coffee at home. I'll try to make it up to him at lunch.

Stay tuned for more southern adventures!!

Comments

Dede said…
Tammy shared your blog site with me this morning during yet another, short, off task moment during tech training. We knew we were in for something special when our trainer, in a very monotone voice announced, "Now for the exciting world of spreadsheets." Your blog was a breath of fresh air! Please send pics of the gorgeous trees I associate with the south and tell me more about your welcomed summer rain storm. When it was over, was the air cool and refreshing or even more hot and humid?

Popular Posts