Midnight Train to GA- Day 3



Here's your random, out the window pic for the day. That is some bayou in Louisiana. We drove through quite a few today.

By far, today has been the roughest as far as travel goes. We drove in and out of thunderstorms most of the day, and hit some major traffic going through Baton Rouge. We didn't make very good time today at all. But that's ok.

We have stopped for the night in Gulfport, Mississippi. Dinner was at Koi Hibachi Grill. I love Japanese steak houses. Is that bad? How come stuff I grill at home doesn't taste like that? Probably because I don't use 2 pounds of butter flavored oil per pound of protein.

We are in for the night. Right after we checked in, we were treated to a summer thunderstorm. I loved it. We don't get many of those in Colorado. This was a real toad strangler- lightning, booming thunder and heavy, heavy rain. It's so good to be back in the South!!!!

Well, except for my hair. Right now it looks like a fro.

Comments

Tammy Williams said…
I am sitting at a computer class completely off task:) Imagine that! I am loving reading about your travels. We went to Green River for the weekend and had a great time. Golf, napping, reading, s'mores, and of course beverages - Can life get any better? Mimi, you are a riot:) What I need to know is if you took the Cosmo Quiz yet?

Popular Posts