Home Again, Home Again

We are finally home from our trip to GA. Although it was hard to leave my family and friends, it is so good to be back home.

Over the next few days I will try to do some posts about the trip. I took several photos with my camera phone, so I need to upload them to my computer so I can post them.

The garden survived our absence quite well. Almost all the seeds we sowed before we left have come up. When we went out this evening and took stock, we have these things sprouting up: potatoes, tomatoes, squash (yellow), cucumbers, spinach, lettuce, carrots, swiss chard and sugar snap peas. We also have some bonus veggies coming up that we think must have been sown in gardens past: pumpkins and maybe some corn. Some of the lettuce and spinach is big enough to harvest, so perhaps tomorrow night we will eat the first fruits of our labor in an early summer salad!!

So stay tuned for trip photos, food pics and a restaurant review!!

Comments

Popular Posts