Happy Birthday Daniel Alexander Leeds!!!

I am happy to report that Daniel Alexander Leeds entered this world this morning around 8:30ish after spending 9 months in the womb of one of my bestest friends in the whole world, Lizard (actually, her name is Lisanne, but I like Lizard better).

Daniel is a miracle baby, as Lizard and her hubby J had been told that children were pretty much out of the question for them. Goes to show you, huh?
He weighed in at about 8 1/2 pounds and was 20 inches long.

I haven't quite wrapped my mind around the fact that Lizard is a mom. I can't believe we are old enough to have kids (I will forever picture us as high school girls, giggling and driving to Duran Duran concerts).

But I know she will be a great mom, and Daniel will be a really cool kid. How can he go wrong with Lizard for a mom and me for a crazie Auntie Mimi??

I will post pics (with Lizard's permission, of course) as soon as I get them.

Comments

Anonymous said…
whohoooo!

Popular Posts