I Love the Smell of the Laminator In the Morning...

My supervising teacher has been out all week. Normally, under such circumstances, I would be running around like a crazy woman, trying to control all things at all times, making life pretty easy for the sub.

This time around, however, I have taken an uncharacteristically laid back approach. I figure, the sub is getting paid to sub, so I should let her. I have, however, been having to write lesson plans, which I definitely didn't sign up for. I hate writing lesson plans.

I was wasting time on the internet this morning before school started, and found an interesting photo essay. Some guy took pictures of a bunch of people and their favorite breakfasts. I had to wonder how many of those people lied and had something healthier than they would normally eat. I could tell some people were brutally honest- like the ones with slices of pizza, or donuts, or just cups of coffee.

This all made me start thinking of my favorite breakfast. The only problem is, I don't have one favorite. There are several subcategories of breakfast, and I have different favorites for all subcategories...

Fast food breakfast- Chick Fil A chicken biscuit and a sweet tea.
Restaurant breakfast- Eggs Benedict and hot tea.
Cooking at home breakfast- homemade buttermilk pancakes and a glass of milk.
Someone else cooking me breakfast- I'll take whatever I can get!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hmm - favorite breakfasts - that will take some thought...I think French Toast is my favorite though.
Anonymous said…
My favorite is still French Toast and a fresh cup of coffee :)

Popular Posts