Show and Tell

Every Friday my morning class does Show and Tell.

This morning, one of my little girls brought something special for Show and Tell....(I swear I don't make this stuff up).....

A box of cats.

A box of live cats.

A box of live, unhappy cats.

Guess what happens when you take the lid off a box of live cats....

The cats exit the box in different directions at a rapid rate of speed.

Guess what happens with the above mentioned cats realize that they've jumped out of the relatively safe (albeit slightly cramped) box into a room full of 5 and 6 year olds.....

They freak out.

We managed to control them enough for little girlie to describe and name them. And her parents were there to whisk the box away as soon as she was done with Show and Tell (needless to say she went first).

That, my friends, was the kick off to my Friday.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What's that theory - somebody's Cat - who is that phychiatrist? Anyway - that popped into my head and made me laugh. Nothing funny happened to me today except that I almost exactly estimate my grocery tab - I had $31 and it came to $30.76

Popular Posts